Last updated: March 20, 2019
I. PERSONAL DATA In general, you may visit the Site without disclosing any personal information about you. In any event, you are in no way obliged to transmit this information to Nobeo. However, in case of refusal, you may not be able to benefit from certain information or services that you have requested. As such, Nobeo may be required in certain cases to ask you to inform (hereinafter your "Personal Information"): first and last name ; email address ; Company name phone number; address ; VAT number your opinion of our products; payment information (on Electronic Commerce Supports); your purchase history (on E-Commerce Supports); any special requests you could send us (mainly for archival purposes); the photos or videos of you that you want to share; information related to surveys that we use for scientific and statistical purposes. By providing this information, you expressly agree that it will be processed by Nobeo for the purposes indicated in point 2 below and for the purposes stated at the end of each form. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation) adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016, and the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, Nobeo informs you of the following:
1. Identity of the controller The controller is Nobeo, headquartered at 329 Cassan Park - 95290 Isle Adam - France. Email: email@example.com
2. Purposes of the treatment Nobeo may process your Personal Information: (a) for the purpose of providing you with the information or services you have requested to receive (ordering a product for sale on our Site or sending our newsletter following your registration); and or (b) for the purpose of collecting information enabling us to improve our Site, our products and services (in particular by means of cookies); and or (c) for the purpose of contacting you regarding various Nobeo related events, including but not limited to product updates and customer support.
3. Recipients Only Nobeo is the recipient of your Personal Information or the legal person. These, whether in individual or aggregated form, are never transmitted to a third party, notwithstanding the subcontractors that Nobeo uses (you will find more information about them in point 7 below). Neither Nobeo, nor any of its subcontractors, sells the personal data of the visitors and Users of its Site.
4. Shelf life Your Professional or Personal Information is retained by Nobeo only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in 2 above which can not in any case exceed 24 months.
5. Computer Rights and Freedoms You have the following rights regarding your Personal Information, which you can exercise by writing to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), to the postal address (see point 1).
Right of access and communication of data You have the faculty to access the Personal Information that concerns you. However, due to Nobeo's obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data, you are informed that your request will be processed provided that you provide proof of your identity, including the production of personal data. a scan of your valid ID (if requested by our dedicated electronic form) or a signed photocopy of your valid ID (in case of written request). Nobeo informs you that it will be entitled, if necessary, to oppose manifestly abusive requests (by their number, their repetitive or systematic nature). To help you in your process, especially if you wish to exercise your right of access by means of a written request to the postal address mentioned in point 1, you will find by clicking on the following link a mail template developed by the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms (the "CNIL"). https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces
Right to rectify data Under this right, the law allows you to request the rectification, updating, locking or deletion of data concerning you that may be inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete or obsolete. Also, you can set general and specific guidelines regarding the fate of personal data after your death. In this case, the heirs of a deceased person may demand to consider the death of their relative and / or to make the necessary updates. To assist you in your process, especially if you wish to exercise, for your own account or on behalf of one of your deceased relatives, your right of rectification by means of a written request to the postal address mentioned in point 1, you will find by clicking on the following link a mail template developed by the CNIL. https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inexactes-obsoletes-ou-perimees
Right of opposition The exercise of this right is possible only in one of two situations: When the exercise of this right is based on legitimate grounds; or Where the exercise of this right is intended to prevent the collected data from being used for commercial prospecting purposes. To help you in your process, especially if you wish to exercise your right of opposition by means of a written request addressed to the postal address indicated in point 1, you will find by clicking on the following link a model of mail elaborated by the CNIL. https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-informations-vous-concernant-dun-site-internet
6. Response time Nobeo undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification, opposition or any other request for additional information within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one month from receipt of your request. 7. Authorized service providers and transfer to a third country of the European Union Nobeo informs you that it uses its authorized service providers to facilitate the collection and processing of the data that you have communicated to us. These providers may be located outside the European Union and have the data collected through the various forms available on the Site. 8. Complaint to the competent authority If you consider that Nobeo does not comply with its obligations regarding your Personal Information, you may address a complaint or request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which you can send a request by electronic means by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.
1. General information about cookies on the Arriau site Nobeo, as publisher of this website, may proceed to the implementation of a cookie on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile etc.) to ensure a smooth and optimal navigation on our site Internet. "Cookies" (or cookies) are small text files of limited size that allow us to recognize your computer, tablet or mobile to customize the services we offer. The information collected through cookies does not in any way identify you by name. They are used exclusively for our own needs in order to improve the interactivity and the performance of our website and to send you contents adapted to your centers of interests. None of this information is the subject of a communication to third parties except when Arriau has obtained your prior consent or when the disclosure of such information is required by law, by order of a court or any administrative authority or judicial authority to know. To better inform you about the information that cookies identify, you will find below the list of different types of cookies that may be used on the Nobeo website, their name, purpose and their retention period
2. Setting your preferences on cookies You can accept or refuse the deposit of cookies at any time. When you first log in to Nobeo's website, a banner briefly outlining information about cookies and similar technologies will appear at the bottom of your screen. This banner warns you that by continuing your navigation on the Nobeo website (by loading a new page or by clicking on various elements of the site for example), you accept the deposit of cookies on your terminal. You are also deemed to have consented to the deposit of cookies by clicking on the "X" icon to the right of the banner at the bottom of your screen. Depending on the type of cookie involved, collecting your consent to deposit and read cookies on your device may be imperative.
a. Cookies exempt from consent In accordance with the recommendations of the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL), some cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent to the extent that they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website or have the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating electronic communication. These include session ID, authentication, load balancing session cookies as well as customizing cookies for your interface. These cookies are fully subject to this policy to the extent that they are issued and managed by Nobeo.
b. Cookies requiring the prior collection of your consent This requirement applies to third-party cookies that are described as "persistent" because they remain in your device until they are deleted or expired. Because such cookies are issued by third parties, their use and deposit are subject to their own privacy policies, which you will find below. This cookie family includes advertising cookies (which Nobeo does not use) and social network sharing cookies (including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn). Social network sharing cookies are issued and managed by the publisher of the social network concerned. Subject to your consent, these cookies allow you to easily share some of the content published on the site of Arriau, including through a "button" application sharing according to the social network concerned. There are four types of social sharing cookies on the Nobeo site:
c. You have various tools for setting cookies Most Internet browsers are configured by default so that cookies are allowed to be posted. Your browser offers you the opportunity to modify these standard settings so that all cookies are rejected systematically or that only part of the cookies is accepted or refused according to their issuer. ATTENTION: We draw your attention to the fact that the refusal of the deposit of cookies on your terminal is nevertheless likely to alter your user experience as well as your access to certain services or functionalities of this website. If necessary, Nobeo declines any responsibility concerning the consequences related to the degradation of your browsing conditions that occur because of your choice to refuse, delete or block the cookies necessary for the operation of the site. These consequences can not constitute damage and you can not claim any compensation for this fact. Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies on your device or to notify you when new cookies may be placed on your device. These settings do not affect your navigation but you lose all the benefit of the cookie. Please find below the many tools available to you so that you can set the cookies on your device.
d. The setting of your Internet browser Each Internet browser has its own cookie management settings. To find out how to change your cookie preferences, please find below the links to the help you need to access your browser's menu provided for this purpose:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
For more information on the tools of control of cookies, you can consult the website of the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/en/cookies-les-tils-pour-les-maitriser. Unless express consent is required by your country's personal data protection laws, by using these Materials (as defined above), you consent to us collecting and using your personal data in the manner described in this Policy and the transfer of your personal data to countries other than your own (including to countries outside the European Union)